 Local / Australia / 2255
2254  |  2256
Subject:
Kids say the strangest things
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 11:38:05 GMT

On the weekend I bought a stack of small Lego sets, and much to my
5 year old son's dismay I wouldn't open them all at once (or let him,
either).  He asked why and I said that I wanted to spread out the
enjoyment.  He asked what I meant, so I told him it was like waiting for
Christmas morning, half the fun was in the waiting.  He thought about that
for a bit and then said "You're not going to save them for Christmas are
you Mum?" I said no, but I could if I liked and he replied:
"But Mum! You'll be too old for Lego at Christmas!!"

I sure hope he's wrong!

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com