 Local / Australia / 2254
2253  |  2255
Subject:
What does 6098 King Leo's Castle cost in Aust?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 10:00:51 GMT

Hi,

Hoping someone can tell me the Aus RRP of 6098 King Leo's Castle (or approx).

I'm not looking to buy one at the moment, bought some of the smaller
sets at my son's insistence, I'm not terribly impressed - combination of
partial juniorisation (still better than town) and bad design.  Anyway
the big set is absent from the shop shelves here at the moment, probably
a good thing, otherwise I'd be under huge small-person pressure to buy it.

So help me prepare for the day this returns to stock so I can laugh at the
price now and let my son down gently (I'm guessing at least $180, probably way
over $200?)  I thought $90ish for 6096 was bad!

Thanks

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com