 Local / Italia / 3771
Re: Kids say the strangest things
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 08:47:26 GMT

Hi Deidre

I think that the babelfish translation as probably been a little rude.
Italian is a very strange and difficult language to understand correctly and
till now there are no correctly working tranlator.
If you wanna have sum fun try translating something using babelfish from
english to Italian and then back to English or even better something from
Italian into English and then back into Italian
We all, us from Italy and you from Australia, played this "game" but none of us
(or of you) have ever tried to be unpolite or offensive.
I do not know how much you know Mario, but it is the most polite and wise
legofan I have ever met.
He was answering to a message from me and it may have forgotten to translate in
english its message but I am sure it was not his intention to upset you or
anybody else.

What else I can say ... well whoever will come to visit Italy will be our
very welcomed guest and then we will display him how we are good in building
with Lego and not only in talking about it

Marco