 Local / Australia / 2233
2232  |  2234
Subject:
2 WEEKS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 02:27:59 GMT

Only 2 weeks until the next meeting.....it's been very quiet here on lugnet
lately.....I've managed to get some more spectators to come have a look on the
6th too....

Richard....I have 2 small Medieval boats for my upcoming website which I'll
bring along for you to have a look at, can you bring some of your ships so I
can get some ideas....???

Also....is everyone bringing some unwanted lego for buy, swap and trade?
I have some stuff I'm bringing....

I'll email you all a map on how to get to the hall this week...OK

Well I hope this Lugnet picks up soon....sheesh....

Kev... :  )