 Local / Australia / 2282
Re: LegOz 2000.5
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 12:14:32 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Kevin Hall writes:

Is Eli coming to this next meeting?

I was talking to Eli this evening, and he asks me to post that he is most
certainly coming - he's just trying to sort out some travel arrangements.
He's coming with me (if I can find a way to bring him) or he's catching the
train.

On the trades side, Eli will be bringing his trade bag, and is looking
specifically for

- a 9V electrical connector - doesn't matter what length.  He plans to cut the
wire and use the 2 2x2 connector blocks in a 12V project.

I reckon i'd be able to help with that. I have a spare one, though it isn't
very long at all, but does have the two electrical plates he needs.

His project probably has to do with the 12V lighting set i gave him...hmmm
he's converting them to run off 9v...sneaky ;-)

Hope I'm able to get my tracks tomorrow so i can have a biggish layout

Santosh