 Local / Australia / 2241
Re: LegOz 2000.5
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 09:59:21 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Kevin Hall writes:

Richard....I have 2 small Medieval boats for my upcoming website
which I'll bring along for you to have a look at, can you bring
some of your ships so I can get some ideas....???
Kev... :  )

I have a medieval cog (on the website under Richard II) which I'll bring
along.  With luck I'll have two of them for BrikWars.  I'll see what I can do
about another ship or two - some might find it mildly interesting to see the
Saucy Sal again, now that she has been returned to her former maritime glory
and re re christened 'Sea Princess'.  I will also be bringing an eleven a side
soccer field, the Port Block Pirates and Port Block Privates soccer teams,
and Richard II's Army of the Restoration.

Looking forward to Sunday week...

Richard
Still baldly going...

I'll be interested in the all new Sea Princess...and I'm sure my friends who I
have invited to come along to spectate will love to see it too....so far I
have about another 7 or 8 people who might drop in to have a quick look at all
the lego....I figured, the more people who know about us and what we do...the
better....they might know people who in turn know people....and I'm sure all
of us are willing to increase our membership... :  )

Kev... :  )
PS....I found a book from one of the world shows I went to years ago....and
it's theme is...wait for it....PIRATES...so I'll bring it along.... :  )