 Local / Australia / 2354
Re: BrikWars Medieval
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 03:00:28 GMT

Richard Parsons wrote in message ...
Evening all,

So do I understand correctly that Sunday will see four armies in the field
(James', Dave's, Dave's, and mine)?

Surely there are others who hear the hot rush of blood in the ears, who • feel
the primal call for mediation by mayhem and vindication by visceration?

Ah, there are, to be sure, but alas the minifig is a plastic creation and
cannot eat, and as all armies march on their stomachs as the snake or the
scorpion does, then my mighty Southern army cannot make such a trek as they
would arrive in such a malnourished condition as to practically guarantee
their defeat.

That, and my car's alternator is stuffed. I was seriously contemplating a
short trip up to Sydney again, especially considering the impressive turnout
that LegOz 2000.5 is going to have. I guess I'll have to wait for the next
one. Enjoy yourselves, gentlemen!

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164