 Local / Australia / 2349
2348  |  2350
Subject:
BrikWars Medieval
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 14:16:43 GMT

Evening all,

So do I understand correctly that Sunday will see four armies in the field
(James', Dave's, Dave's, and mine)?

Surely there are others who hear the hot rush of blood in the ears, who feel
the primal call for mediation by mayhem and vindication by visceration?

No?

Oh well.

On matters of a purely procedural nature, I have been considering fielding a
squad of BC celts (who tended to fight tackle out), mainly for the berserker
value, and because its a personal topic du jour, but it has led me to wonder
about the naked minifig.  I mean, what are we talking here, yellow torso and
legs?

Richard
Still baldly going...