 Local / Australia / 10177
Re: hmmmm... What about us?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 16 Nov 2002 16:19:11 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Paul Baulch writes:

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
news:H5oAw2.A6t@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.loc.au, Paul Baulch writes:

http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame21.html

Touche!

I wonder if we should do the same for some of the regulars here?

What, you mean Ben?

http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame57.html

Ya, or Richie:

http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame41.html

(it should be noted he hardly ever uses his powers for evil... this was the
closest I could find to "statistician")

I am going to have to put this link:
http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame1.html into the header off
off-topic.fun... these pics have been around for a while but they're tres
funny. (Except when you find yourself in amongst them and you have no sense
of humor about it...)

++Lar (Tireless Rebutter AND a bit of Nanny too)