 Local / Australia / 10112
Re: hmmmm... What about us?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 06:33:30 GMT

Hi Matt
On Sunday at the Adelugs meeting, we were all talking about Lego should open
a shop in Australia and would you believe, there used to be a Lego shop in
the Myer Centre. It was right at the top of the building, near where the
Lego shows were held. It was there from when the Centre opened (1991?), I
don't know when it closed. You could by service packs as well as Lego sets.

In lugnet.loc.au, Matthew Jeffery writes:
Has everybody noticed yet?
Denver's getting a LEGO store...
WHAT ABOUT US?
IS AUSTRALIA T_H_A_T REMOTE?!?!?!?!
What the heck is going on here?
especially in adelaide, we have to rely on Myer, DJ and TRU to supply our
LEGO's, and they usually don't get stock in un til about 4 months after we
know about it!

WHAT THE HECK?!
WHY ARE WE THE **ONLY** MAJOR COUNTRY IN THE WORLD TO NOT HAVE A LEGO

America- I HATE YOU!!! You get Lego stores in every city,
England, not only can't you play cricket, you can't even leave us some stores!
Denmark- Can't really say much here, don't need to, either...
Japan (nihon), If Ian Thorpe is your idol, why don't you leave us the LEGO?

No more needs to be said.

Thank you for listening to my ranting and raving,
Matt, thinking his word content rating is at just about nil.

Flame away.