 Local / Australia / 10130
Re: hmmmm... What about us?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 02:16:02 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:
Denver's getting a LEGO store...

Hey, Matt, you have obviously never been to Denver. There is a reason why they
called that movie "Things To Do in Denver When You're Dead". Even with a Lego
store, I'd take Adelaide over Denver any day. Do you realise just how far it is
to the beach in Denver?

Kerry

Yes, Kerry.
Hence my next comment, IS AUSTRALIA T_H_A_T REMOTE?!?!?!?!
WELL? IS IT?
That still doesn't excuse Lego, (sorry, Kjeld) for ignoring australia! We
don't get many products until they've been out on the market for ages, and
Lego is no exception! I THINK IT SHOULD BE!!!!!

Note: 8461 is just now avail. in myers at Arndale.
Note Note: Doesn't mean that I'm going to stop looking for wheels. I will
trade minifigs for 8448 or 8458 wheels. Please reply on my email if interested.

-Matt, still looking for large technic wheels.