 Local / Australia / 10145
Re: hmmmm... What about us?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 22:14:59 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:
Should there be a Legoland in the Vatican City?

DV, Yes*!
And what is more there should be a range of sets available there not
available at retail anywhere else in the world** - and not just the silly
(or obvious) one's either***.

The Popemobile (should that be (tm)?) would not be that far removed from the
HP Car...

I'd certainly be interested in collecting a few Swiss Guard too.

And vestments are sadly lacking from the available minifig torsos and
accessories.

Cheers

Richie

* I tried to crosspost this to .loc.vatican_city, but that country seems to
be sadly missing for the list of .locs :(

** And at S@H, obviously :)

*** But don't exclude the silly and obvious either! :)