 Local / Australia / 10134
Re: hmmmm... What about us?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 06:00:31 GMT

WHAT THE?!?!

That's gotta be the fastest clean up/type post I've ever seen! What are you,
superman?

-Matt, the looking for wheels guy.

(turns on macho voice)
Hasta La Vista, LEGO.

In lugnet.loc.au, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Matthew Jeffery writes:
Good point. I didn't list all countries, but I think I was just a little mad
that a HOLE like DENVER could get a LEGO store!

You've been to Denver then? I actually kind of liked it, sort of. But I was
only there for a few months.

Ah, shoot. I'm only 14. Give me a break!
And sorry to all those that I offended with my recent comments.

Heck no... not me anyway. I just thought it was funny.