 Local / Australia / 10111
Re: hmmmm... What about us?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 06:08:32 GMT

Right on! I say there oughta be! And when I go Visit I want to be able to
buy Lego there from a real LEGO Store just like at home! PLUS if I'm on Tour
with my Robots - I would like to be able to get Parts I need for them from a
place that has a good, nay, great selection! Just like Our Brick Building
Brothers down under!

Legomaster!
www.mylegomaster.com

....and If I were President, I would...