 Local / Australia / 10142
Re: hmmmm... What about us?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 15:02:47 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.loc.au, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Matthew Jeffery writes:

WHY ARE WE THE **ONLY** MAJOR COUNTRY IN THE WORLD TO NOT HAVE A LEGO
STORE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

You're a major country? :-) How do you figure?
(Lucky, yes. Neato, yes. Cool, yes. Major??? I don't think so.)

Hey Larry
I have never even met you but have noticed a lot of your posts.
Should have made yourself known while you were here in sunny Queensland some
months ago.
Some times your "Attitude" gets on my case (to use a pleasent word)
Seems unless we don't measure up to your standards as a "major" country.
We seem to cause "MAJOR" concerns to a lot of your sport people.
We seem to cause enough "MAJOR" concern that your prez asked us for support
in his Terror War.
I hear today that we are "MAJOR" enough that one of your govt reps is over
here to disscuss "free Trade" between The good ole USA and Us.

so Larry drag yourself away from your screen some time, Take the kids joke
as it was intended (he is only 14) and "GET A LIFE"
And as an afterthought stop eating too much of your own "Apple Pie"

Best Wishes
Peter