 Local / Australia / 10132
Re: hmmmm... What about us?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 05:50:42 GMT

Good point. I didn't list all countries, but I think I was just a little mad
that a HOLE like DENVER could get a LEGO store!

Ah, shoot. I'm only 14. Give me a break!
And sorry to all those that I offended with my recent comments.

-Matt, still looking for 8448 wheels and tyres.

Have minifigs, will travel.

In lugnet.loc.au, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Matthew Jeffery writes:

WHY ARE WE THE **ONLY** MAJOR COUNTRY IN THE WORLD TO NOT HAVE A LEGO

You're a major country? :-) How do you figure?
(Lucky, yes. Neato, yes. Cool, yes. Major??? I don't think so.)

And assuming you are, is China not major? How about India? Or Brazil? I
don't think any of those have them yet.