 Local / Australia / 10110
10109  |  10111
Subject:
hmmmm... What about us?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 05:33:29 GMT

Has everybody noticed yet?
Denver's getting a LEGO store...
WHAT ABOUT US?
IS AUSTRALIA T_H_A_T REMOTE?!?!?!?!
What the heck is going on here?
especially in adelaide, we have to rely on Myer, DJ and TRU to supply our
LEGO's, and they usually don't get stock in un til about 4 months after we
know about it!

WHAT THE HECK?!
WHY ARE WE THE **ONLY** MAJOR COUNTRY IN THE WORLD TO NOT HAVE A LEGO

America- I HATE YOU!!! You get Lego stores in every city,
England, not only can't you play cricket, you can't even leave us some stores!
Denmark- Can't really say much here, don't need to, either...
Japan (nihon), If Ian Thorpe is your idol, why don't you leave us the LEGO?

No more needs to be said.

Thank you for listening to my ranting and raving,
Matt, thinking his word content rating is at just about nil.

Flame away.