 Local / Australia / 10109
10108  |  10110
Subject:
I'm MOVING...!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 04:24:13 GMT

Hiya all....
Sorry I havent been on here for ages.... we've been busy selling our house..
packing..and organising to move..... where to I hear you ask..??

Well.. Andrea and I are off to the UK for a while.... since I have a british
passport it makes it easier for us to go work over there.. so we are going
to go see all of europe and the UK.....
We will be probably leaving just after Xmas... and be back just after next
xmas in 2003..... we are very excited....

All my lego is being packed up and put in storage.... bit to much to take
with me.... but I am taking a little bit.. so I can continue my website.

So hopefully all the Sydney lot and I can meet up before Xmas maybe for
lunch in the city or something before I go?

I'll be on here before I go.... so I'll let you know whats happening.

Kev..:  )