 Local / Australia / 10120
Re: I'm MOVING...!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 22:39:04 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kevin Hall writes:

All my lego is being packed up and put in storage....

You should have asked here... I'm sure a few people would have been willing
to look after the odd brick or two for you... ;-)

bit to much to take
with me.... but I am taking a little bit.. so I can continue my website.

So hopefully all the Sydney lot and I can meet up before Xmas maybe for
lunch in the city or something before I go?

Sounds like a good idea. Those interested could pick up a few purple sets at
Hobbyco.

I'll be on here before I go.... so I'll let you know whats happening.

Kev..:  )

Cheers

Richie