 Local / Australia / 10149
Re: hmmmm... What about us?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 00:24:17 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:
Note, all Swiss women are legally required to maintain a window box of geranium
each summer in order that their army (all Swiss men) have somewhere to hide in
those outfits. I can only assume that the army have different clothing for
winter warfare, as I think the bright pink and green would be rather noticeable
on a snowy white background.

Obviously, they hide in ski racks. Legally, all Swiss people must have
bright coloured skis.

Pedro