 Local / Australia / 10148
10147  |  10149
Subject:
Imperial Star Destroyer landing shortly in Brisbane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 00:08:48 GMT

I just received an email from S@H telling me that my ISD has been dispatched. I
see in lugnet.starwars that some have already been delivered in Europe. How
many sleeps will it take to arrive, Santa?

Kerry

--
Kerry Raymond