 Local / Australia / 10259
Re: Imperial Star Destroyer landing shortly in Brisbane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 23:44:49 GMT

Having built it within 1 hour, 3 minutes and 22 seconds, which beats all • other
reported construction timess, I can say that it is a magnificent set.

I am, of course, lying through my teeth. I have not built it at all. I have not
opened even a single polybag. And
"times" is usually spelt with only one "s".

Although I have seen a certain amount of LUGnet chatter about having
competitions to see who can build the ISD the fastest, I am intending to savour
every moment of it and spin it out over a long time.

In any case, I have the practical constraint that I have a large MOC (a facade
inspired by the former Qld Country Life Building at 420 Queen St) under
construction on my Lego table, so there is no room to build the ISD.

Kerry