 Local / Australia / 10280
Re: Imperial Star Destroyer landing shortly in Brisbane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 11:01:47 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:
Could we term the (Imperial) Star Destroyer, the 'Stott Despojah' in
Australian slang ? (or Natasha for short).

The Stott Despojah -- I love it!

I had better correct myself here, no 'h' on the end of Stott-Despoja.

But I do see a bit of paradigm mismatch between the Democrats and the Empire.
Or are you suggesting that our Natasha is a Democrat leader who Fell In Love
With A Dark Lord And Sold Out To The Forces Of Evil? There are precedents,
after all.

Yes I was looking for some significance, maybe in an inverse universe, that
would be an iniverse.