 Local / Australia / 10263
Re: Imperial Star Destroyer landing shortly in Brisbane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 01:33:55 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:
Having built it within 1 hour, 3 minutes and 22 seconds, which beats all • other
reported construction timess, I can say that it is a magnificent set.

I am, of course, lying through my teeth. I have not built it at all. I have not
opened even a single polybag. And
"times" is usually spelt with only one "s".

... and I'm sure the box is a bit deeper than 20mm. But you nearly had me
fooled there for a second Kerry. I was imagining clouds of grey parts with a
blur of activity in it's midst that eventually coalesce to form on the one
hand a completed ISD, and on the other, a rather short of breath Kerry. Then
I began to wonder if maybe the TARDIS wasn't involved in there somewhere
after all. Then I remembered Ockham's Razor and realised you were just
"jesting".

So that just leaves me with one question: You type with your teeth?

Allister