 Local / Australia / 10151
Re: hmmmm... What about us?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 00:48:31 GMT

Guns? I thought the Swiss army only used those incredibly useful knives.

So they fooled you too. The Swiss Army knives that we buy in shops are in fact
not the standard issue for the Swiss Army. Our Swiss Army knives unfold to
reveal scissors, screwdrivers, corkscrews and things for taking stones out of
horse's hoofs. However, the real Swiss Army knife unfolds into a large machine
gun, a camping stove, and a pair of skis and poles (but not all at the same
time, of course, they need to carry three if they want to ski, shoot and make
fondue simultaneously).

Kerry