 Local / Australia / 10178
10177  |  10179
Subject:
Cathedral Specs(was: STUDfest XVII)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 01:55:05 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:

... and don't forget Cathedral! ;-)

I hadn't, but if Andrea comes along I'm NOT playing with her. Something like
that has trouble written all over it.

(Should we begin long and detailed debate over standards for minifig scaled
cathedral modules yet?)

My suggestions.
One square = 16x16 baseplate.
Minimum one stud offset on each edge required. (no overhang into this space
either)
Build on baseplate or plates.
No need to baggs what you want to build. (but if we're trying for a full set
it'll take a while and several builders)
Colour denoted by flag attached to roof (no need to build in a particular
colour scheme).
We can add grey 4xN plates (and maybe wider in places)inbetween to do roads
if we're playing brikwars or leave them out if playing cathedral.
Feel free to debate...
If you've no idea what we're talking about, see
http://news.lugnet.com/castle/?n=14592
and
http://news.lugnet.com/announce/moc/?n=537

Having done some thought and planning a two stud easement from the edge is a
better bet. Although that would then permit an overhang above 1 story
(sixish bricks)

James (who is wondering how to incorparate a river into the town)