 Local / Australia / 10195
Re: STUDfest XVII Honey I shrunk the Bricks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 03:45:14 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
Details for the next fest.

When?
Sun 8 Dec. i.e. Three and a halfish weeks.

Where?
James' new place
11 Pembroke St Epping. (v. close to station) I'll post parking details when
I can.

What?
Bring along your microfig scaled creations!
Mechaton http://www.septemberquestion.org/lumpley/mecha.html

How much?
Free! That's right, zippo
Yep. I'll even have drinks and munchies.

James (who is now Krana Komplete, thanks Pete!)