 Local / Australia / 10172
Re: STUDfest XVII Honey I shrunk the Bricks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 16 Nov 2002 12:00:10 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
Provisional Details for the next fest.
When?
Either Sat 7 Dec. or Sun 8 Dec. whichever is the least inconvient for the
most people (or most inconvienent for the least number of people or >>whatever).

Probably 8th, though if people want to do lunch in the city on Sat. the 7th?

I have a bias for the 8th (though I may arrive somewhat late).

<snip>

James (who dreams of 6 square metres of medieval town to play brikwars in)

And longer arms to match, I presume.... :-)

Cheers

Richie