 Local / Australia / 10347
Re: Sydney: STUDfest XVII (Gosh darn it)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 8 Dec 2002 00:01:59 GMT

Gosh darn it! (those who know me can rightfully deem me to have used a
considerably more earthy and passionate exclamation of disappointment and
irritation, far too earthy and passionate for the faint of heart who are the
keepers of good taste hereabouts).

For the second time running, the non-Lego universe is overturning my
Legoverse plans with short notice and scant regard.

Apologies guys - hope you have a swell time.

I'll try to take some pics of the cutsie stuff I had to bring along, including:

A light tank (since http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6774 is < $25 at TRU ;-)
Some (shock horror) minifigs donning MB armour
Some MB Dragons castley stuff

The Jahn Sheefn and PBY Sirius are already probably adequately documented.

Richard
Still baldly looking forward to the new adventurers sets with a big idiot
grin on his face...
Jahn Sheefn http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/yar/020.htm
HES Sirius http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/yar/014.htm etc