 Castle / 14592
14591  |  14593
Subject:
Yet another cathedral version.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 03:40:23 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Subject says it all really. I went for two tones in the peices and they're
all a bit flatter that others that have been posted.
The bridges and squares are both more bridge (and square)-like.

Anyways, (with thanks to Richie D for the photos)
and

Of course we played some games and all I can say is, never play against an
accountant!

James (who will have to practice the game some more)