 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4722
Re: Discount code clarification and update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 16:59:17 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jake McKee writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Jude Beaudin writes:

<snipped some stuff>

If you have any questions, please let me know. And again, sorry for the
confusion and inappropriate use of the LUGNET (tm) trademark!

Is the timing of this in anyway related to the events of the past week?

I have been working on this for some weeks now. So to answer your question: No.

My apologies to the Todd and Suzanne for the extreme delay in posting this!

Jake

---
Jake McKee

Thank you for the reply.