 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4735
Re: Discount code clarification and update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 06:24:42 GMT

The new code is: AFOL23

This code is a long lasting code. When you enter this code at the online
checkout page, you will receive the following discounts:

Does this work for all countries? Or, to reflect my own interests more
directly, does it work for Australia?

Kerry