 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4738
Re: Discount code clarification and update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 07:39:53 GMT

In lugnet.lego.announce, Jake McKee writes:
[...]
This code is a long lasting code. When you enter this code at the online
checkout page, you will receive the following discounts:

5-9 bulk items = 5% discount on those bulk items
10-14 bulk items = 10% discount on those bulk items
15 or more bulk items = 15% discount on those bulk items

This is *very* cool. Thank you, LD!

-Suz