 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4719
Re: Discount code clarification and update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 16:49:57 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jude Beaudin writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, John Rudy writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Jude Beaudin writes:
Jake,

Is the timing of this in anyway related to the events of the past week?

Jude Beaudin

Jude et all,
I doubt Jake will answer that, and I don't think he really has to...

-John Rudy

Firstly, he solicited for questions.

Secondly, I hope it does not have to with these events, but if it does, I
think it is fair to know if LD is circling the wagons in regards to LUGNET.
If so, we need to know if this channel of communication is damaged (in other
words, do we need to go elsewhere to have direct communication with LD)

Thirdly, Jake addressed his post to All (of which we are all a part), I
addressed my post to Jake, please do not speak for him or LD unless it is
your job.

John,

I apologize for this third point. I should not have posted that remark. You
do have the right to post your opinion in a public forum.

Jude Beaudin