 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4721
Re: Discount code clarification and update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 16:58:25 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jude Beaudin writes:
Jake,

Is the timing of this in anyway related to the events of the past week?

Jude Beaudin

Jude,

Attached below is a copy of the email message sent to TLC on May 7 which
I alluded to last Friday here:

   http://news.lugnet.com/lego/direct/?n=4651

Jake was basically to make a post about this late last week, but Suzanne and
I had comments on a couple things in the draft he ran by us that we wanted to
make sure were really super clear, and so it went past the weekend.

So in other words, no.

--Todd