 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4718
Re: Discount code clarification and update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 16:37:42 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jude Beaudin writes:
Firstly, he solicited for questions.

I'd wager that wasn't the kind of question he meant.

Secondly, I hope it does not have to with these events, but if it does, I
think it is fair to know if LD is circling the wagons in regards to LUGNET.
If so, we need to know if this channel of communication is damaged (in other
words, do we need to go elsewhere to have direct communication with LD)

Again, I'd wager if any of these were true, Jake would address them in the
thread in which this issue originally came up.

Thirdly, Jake addressed his post to All (of which we are all a part), I
addressed my post to Jake, please do not speak for him or LD unless it is
your job.

Ah, but you posted publicly, and thus all are allowed to answer.  John was not
speaking for Jake, just giving his opinion, one which I agree with.

Jeff