 General / 53097
Re: Nothing to say?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2006 14:42:57 GMT

In lugnet.general, Timothy Gould wrote:
   This recent post brought me back to something that’s been bugging me for quite a while here. People rarely comment on MOCs here lately (with some exceptions like trains). For someone new to a forum I imagine this is extremely disheartening and would really put me off posting if I were a newcomer.

So come on people, take the few moments to say something about a new model. If a post has no responses after a day, make sure it has one before you finish reading lugnet. This silence is unkind.

Thanks,

Tim

PS. Yes this is a rant.

I just wanted to follow this up and say thanks to everyone. There has been a comment for every MOC announcement I’ve seen since I posted this.

Tim