 General / 53041
Re: Nothing to say?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2006 17:17:43 GMT

In lugnet.general, Timothy Gould wrote:
   This recent post brought me back to something that’s been bugging me for quite a while here. People rarely comment on MOCs here lately (with some exceptions like trains). For someone new to a forum I imagine this is extremely disheartening and would really put me off posting if I were a newcomer.

Yeah, you’re right, Tim. I have been particularily guilty WRT providing feedback as of late (this whole year in fact), all the while lamenting in private the decline of posting overall on LUGNET. I have seen the enemy, and it is me:-)

I call on all of the “old schoolers” to re-engage (especially in .trains;-)

(We owe it to the children) [1]

JOHN

[2] Now that’s “old-school”! I miss the footnotes! [3]

[3] Not to mention footnotes on footnotes:-)