 General / 53060
Re: Nothing to say?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2006 17:50:42 GMT

Reason's that I don't post about MOCs at lugnet:
1. Too many MOC's, not enough time.
2. I hang out more at genre specific sites (fbtb, c-s)
3. MocPages lets me see pictures, author notes and make a comment from one page.
4. Other sites have more active posters.
5. Too much hastle at Lugnet to sign up, view threads, post, and especially view
threads.
6. Jaded by seeing too many great MOCs.
7. Raising motivation to post has gotten harder.
8. Weeding through In-fighting at lugnet is a turn off.
9. "Constructive/Tactful Criticism" is all too easily taken as flame bait.
10. There is no great "MOC Rating" system out there, and Lugnet is not set up to
be a "Ratings" site.
11. I only vist lugnet for the "Highlights".