 General / 53043
Re: Nothing to say?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2006 04:42:08 GMT

I agree that feedback is much appreciated and important to the development of some builders skills. However, I usually can’t be bothered with the posting rigamarole that lugnet puts me through to post anything. It takes me three clicks just to get to this page and then countless more to check my email and confirm that I wrote it and yes I do want to post it. I think that of my replies and MOC postings attempted, I have lost nearly a third to the internet ether. So I lurk here and post elsewhere. Places where it is as simple as typing a quick reply and hitting submit once I am signed in. Ya, that’s about it I guess.