 General / 53065
Re: Nothing to say?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2006 19:41:45 GMT

In lugnet.general, Richie Dulin wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Nathan Proudlove wrote:
   Places where it is as simple as typing a quick reply and hitting submit once I am signed in.

That’s pretty much how I do it here.

Are you not a LUGNET member? If you’re not, I’d highly recommend it.

Cheers

Richie Dulin

I have never even thought to try posting while signed in. Ha! That’s how savvy I am in the ways of online forum posting.