 General / 47623
Re: Request for Feedback - focused thread
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2004 03:58:15 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:

I’d love to hear from you what your choice would be, and what parts you consider “priority” for either solution.

Priority to keep as “old or universal” colors to remain available....Basic bricks, both light and dark gray, in the 1x (1,2,3,4,6,8) are my first choice to keep. I would love to keep ordering them in bulk (100 of 1x2, for example), not in packages with other sizes. Of course, being in a train club my second choice would be train track (straight, curve, switches). 2x sizes for the basic bricks are really important, but the specialty parts to keep are the arches, jumpers, cylinders (both 1x and 2x), grills, and all sized slope pieces (both standard and inverse). Plates we use like crazy in the club, so keep all the sizes (especially the 4x and 6x up to 16).

Hope this helps.

Susan Michon (SCLTC)