 General / 47539
Re: Request for Feedback - focused thread
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 8 May 2004 01:47:14 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Chris Maddison wrote:
In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:

{I'd love to hear from you what your choice would be, and what parts you
consider "priority" for either solution.}

To keep in old colors:

-48x48 baseplates
-ideally, brick bulk packs.  Since that's probably not an option, just 2x4s and
1x4s would be really nice.  This is mostly for the greys.

Bahh, crap.  I forgot a really, really important one.  I think that any Legend
set should be released using its original colors.  Big one here.  Big for
everybody, I imagine.

To help build up new colors:

-bulk brick, plate, slope, and tile packs.  That simple.