 General / 47479
Re: Request for Feedback - focused thread
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2004 17:10:59 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:
   In the original post I made a couple of days ago, I mentioned that LEGO has agreed to find some ways to help make this transition smoother. There has been some discussion about items that would be important to lock into the old colors, including some specific parts selections. There has been some discussion that it’s time to move on and focus on building up stocks of the new colors.

Thanks Jake.

In the old colors, I’d like to see the continuation of the ‘10,000 run limited’ brick and plate packs. I’d like to see them unlimited for a while.

I’d also like to see tile packs released (or at least a 100 pack of 2x2 tiles in old light gray). I think this is a long overlooked item that many people would like. I think these amazing train layouts that the clubs do would be taken to another level with the inclusion of light gray sidewalks rather than white. The new light gray just doesn’t have a cementy, sidewalk feel to it.

New colors: I think they’d be embraced a little more if there were a wider variety and larger quantities of parts available soon. To a degree, I view the 2004 sets as ‘stand alone sets’. They need to be supported with more parts available in the new colors ASAP.

Best, Jonathan