 General / 47467
Re: Request for Feedback - focused thread
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2004 16:42:15 GMT

For me basic bricks, plates, and slopes are a must in real grey, dark grey,
and brown.  BURPS and 48x48 baseplates make excellent candidates as well.

I have no suggestions for the new colors as I don't have and will not use
any of them.

Thanks for all your effort Jake!

Greg

"Jake McKee" <jacob.mckee@america.lego.com> wrote in message
Wow, what a crazy couple of days! 250 posts on a thread I started. I'm not • sure
where to feel shamed or proud. (I know, I know, all I should feel these • days is
shame)

Since my fireproof suit is beginning to strain under the pressure, I'm • going to
ask for some very specific feedback in this post. As much as many of you • don't
think I/we are listening, understanding, or "getting it", we really really • are.
And if not, there is 250+ posts of information I can read over! :) • Listening and
understanding isn't based on outcome.

[OK, here's what this post is about:]

{In the original post I made a couple of days ago, I mentioned that LEGO • has
agreed to find some ways to help make this transition smoother. There has • been
some discussion about items that would be important to lock into the old • colors,
including some specific parts selections. There has been some discussion • that
it's time to move on and focus on building up stocks of the new colors. }

{I'd love to hear from you what your choice would be, and what parts you
consider "priority" for either solution.}

Please help keep the focus of this post on the request above. I'm not
discounting your opinions, concerns, or thoughts. I'm just trying to keep • this
post on track so that we can come away with a solid understanding of your
thoughts on one particular issue.

Jake ¬
---
¬Jake McKee¬