 General / 43933
Re: Traumatic Events in the Life of a Lego Fan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 15:03:27 GMT

In lugnet.general, Richie Dulin wrote:
   The “it’s grey, folks, but not as we know it” change has certainly provoked comments ranging from thoughtful through irate, and ultimately to the ludicrous and downright bizarre.

Lego’s apparent disregard for its fans is nothing new, and many complaints have been made on LUGNET over the years. The following, apparently copies of correspondence with Lego, by one LegofanX, recently came to my notice, and I submit it as evidence of Lego’s ongoing disregard for its core fans.

Or not ;-)

ROTFLMAO!!!!

Richie, that was hilarious!!

Thanks a lot for the comic relief!!