 General / 43934
Re: New Poll regarding new colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 15:05:36 GMT

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   Consider this your official “this poll is flawed because it doesn’t have a ‘this poll is flawed’ choice” post. ;-)

Oops, I knew there was another choice I should have put on there!

   I compromised and voted anyway. Thanks for taking the time to set this up. MUCH more constructive than SOME people, I must say.

Your welcome. Although, do you think I should have dropped a couple of F-bombs in there?

James Wilson
Dallas, TX