 General / 43848
Re: New Poll regarding new colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 23:14:41 GMT

In lugnet.announce, James Wilson wrote:
   I slapped together a poll about the new colors. PLEASE sound off!
James Wilson,
Dallas, TX
Lugnet Member 1783

Consider this your official “this poll is flawed because it doesn’t have a ‘this poll is flawed’ choice” post. ;-)

I compromised and voted anyway. Thanks for taking the time to set this up. MUCH more constructive than SOME people, I must say.