 General / 43893
Re: Traumatic Events in the Life of a Lego Fan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 04:00:08 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hehe. I sense a wicked, devious mind at work here. How refreshing, Richard. Unfortunately totally beside the point.

Galidork and those new Knights doesn’t affect anyone posting here. Simply put, it’s not really LEGO and therefore noone has to buy it.

Arbitrarily changing a common color that has been around for TWENTY-FIVE years (!) has another quality entirely, and an impact on every adult builder out there. Of course I’m referring to grey. I can fully understand people using foul language to speak their mind on this issue, because it’s fully appropriate. The time for politeness is definitely over. I just feel sorry for all those weenies commenting only on right that bad language. They truly deserve Bioknightle.

But I’m afraid Richard is still going to post just more jokes when LEGO eventually decides to “improve” the studs as well. Regretfully making them not compatible to all those older junk anymore ...

Ah, now you think “bah, THAT is NEVER going to happen!”

Yesterday I would have agreed wholeheartedly. But after today I wouldn’t place bets on it anymore ...