 General / 43918
Re: Traumatic Events in the Life of a Lego Fan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 08:13:59 GMT

In lugnet.general, Richie Dulin wrote:
   The “it’s grey, folks, but not as we know it”

I could pick this apart piece by piece. For instance Duplo & regular bricks are 100% compatible. See:

http://www.brickmonster.com/brickmodels/model.asp?modelid=18

if you need convincing. Technic control center to Mindstorms is growth not change for the sake of change. Lego has had a policy of being a toy that remains constant through generations and it has been. It has growen in many ways but it survives because it is constant. Far to many have invested to much in this hobby to find this a laughing matter.-Ken